3.02.2010

highlights of my morning

  • Andean bear at the National Zoo had two cubs!!
  • and apparently the Fort Totten metro station has raccoons. i kind of like raccoons. even though they are a little bit scary.
  • Went to dinner with the Isaacsons last night. Marian and my favoritest G'ma Mickey made me an adorable little blanket!
  • and Eli's Birthday is in a few days!!!! HAPPY 2 YEARS OLD!!
  • did i mentioned i baked on saturday?!! i know!! i'm just as shocked! i made (from scratch!!!) adorable tiny red velvet cupcakes with yummy cream cheese frosting. that said, my heart almost stopped just from seeing how much butter and disgusting cream cheese and sugar make up my favorite new treat. disgusting.

1 comment:

  1. Eli says, "thank you, and please make me mini red velvet cupcakes for my birthday."

    ReplyDelete

my life as a DC intern

Followers

"We outgrow love, like other things And put it in the Drawer" -E.D.

"an overwhelming joy came over me, i almost fainted." -sartre